I would love for everyone to get engaged and share their own personal stories, advice, inspiration.
While I know you may disagree with what I have to say or others may have to say you can still be respectful when giving your point of view.
So here are a few things I hope you guys keep in mind.
- No Name Calling (No calling some one dumb, stupid, ignorant etc.)
- Do not be discouraging to others.
- For Instance if someone gives up personal info like their GPA or MCAT score please don’t say things like “You will never get in with that GPA/Score just forget about it”
- They know their score is low that is probably why they are here no need to tell them they will never get in. That is just not the case.While it may not be easy there are ways to achieve admission to medical school if they are willing to put in the time and work to do so.
- It’s ok to suggest other options such as PA, nurse etc. Just do so respectfully.
- Bottom Line: Don’t Kill Someones Dreams, give them the support they need and the push in the right direction.
- If you do disagree with others or myself don’t be afraid to express yourself just do it respectfully.